Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Cub Reporter May Have Jumped the Shark

Rob G. over at The Cub Reporter runs a fine site and has many excellent contributors, so one has to question his sanity when he asked me to post a guest spot while he is on vacation this week.  Hopefully, I am more warmly received there than Cousin Oliver or the obligatory baby-delivered-in-an-elevator episode seen more times than I can count.

Anyway, if you are interested in some of my thoughts on proposed changes to Wrigley and the game day operations, take a peek here.

Tune in next time when Aisle 424 introduces a space alien named Azmodiar that only I can hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The easiest way to comment is to choose the Name/URL option from the Comment As dropdown menu below. You do not need to put in a URL for this option to work.

Sometimes upon submitting the comment, you will get an error saying there is a problem. Submit the comment again and it should work. I am looking into correcting this glitch.