Friday, December 25, 2009

Twelve Days of Cubs Christmas

Al over at BCB beat me to the Night Before Cubs Christmas, so I'll instead present for your potential enjoyment:

The Twelve Days of Cubs Christmas

On the first day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me a World Series Title Trophy.

On the second day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me two White Sox sweeps and a World Series Title Trophy.

On the third day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me three no-hitters, two White Sox sweeps and a World Series Title Trophy.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me four bleacher seats, three no-hitters, two White Sox sweeps and a World Series Title Trophy.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me five gold gloves, four bleacher seats, three no-hitters, two White Sox sweeps and a World Series Title Trophy.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me six relievers holding, five gold gloves, four bleacher seats, three no-hitters, two White Sox sweeps and a World Series Title Trophy.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me seven innings from starters, six relievers holding, five gold gloves, four bleacher seats, three no-hitters, two White Sox sweeps and a World Series Title Trophy.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me eight hitters raking, seven innings from starters, six relievers holding, five gold gloves, four bleacher seats, three no-hitters, two White Sox sweeps and a World Series Title Trophy.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me nine beer vendors vending, eight hitters raking, seven innings from starters, six relievers holding, five gold gloves, four bleacher seats, three no-hitters, two White Sox sweeps and a World Series Title Trophy.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me ten W flags a wavin', nine beer vendors vending, eight hitters raking, seven innings from starters, six relievers holding, five gold gloves, four bleacher seats, three no-hitters, two White Sox sweeps and a World Series Title Trophy.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me eleven playoff wins, ten W flags a wavin', nine beer vendors vending, eight hitters raking, seven innings from starters, six relievers holding, five gold gloves, four bleacher seats, three no-hitters, two White Sox sweeps and a World Series Title Trophy.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my Cubbies gave to me twelve can't-miss-prospects, eleven playoff wins, ten W flags a wavin', nine beer vendors vending, eight hitters raking, seven innings from starters, six relievers holding, five gold gloves, four bleacher seats, three no-hitters, two White Sox sweeps and a World Series Title Trophy.



Merry Christmas to all my familes - the family into which I was born, the family that has taken me in as one of their own, my Summer family, and everyone who has found their way to this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The easiest way to comment is to choose the Name/URL option from the Comment As dropdown menu below. You do not need to put in a URL for this option to work.

Sometimes upon submitting the comment, you will get an error saying there is a problem. Submit the comment again and it should work. I am looking into correcting this glitch.