Friday, December 11, 2009

Crappiest Winter Meeting Wrap-Up Ever

It's been a little bit difficult to focus on the blog this week, so I apologize for the half-assedness of this post.  My official story is that I am looking to avoid copyright infringement by having only a Top 5 list and that's what I'm sticking to.

Top Five Things Overheard at the
MLB Winter Meetings

5.  "Whatever you do, don't let Hendry get you in a conversation, he'll talk your ear off about Bradley... shhhh! Here he comes."

4.  "I put the address of this hotel into my GPS device and it said, 'Really?'"

3.  "I couldn't get any sleep last night because Phil Rogers was next door weeping about Granderson going to the Yankees."

2.  "I find it ironic that about the only person Tiger didn't have sex with is Steve Garvey... oh, he did?"

1.  "Jacque Jones isn't down here looking for a job.  He has one here carrying luggage."

1 comments:

Aisle 424 said...

They are good entertainment in the middle of the winter. Especially this year with everyone down there tweeting rumors faster than a the speed of light.

Post a Comment

The easiest way to comment is to choose the Name/URL option from the Comment As dropdown menu below. You do not need to put in a URL for this option to work.

Sometimes upon submitting the comment, you will get an error saying there is a problem. Submit the comment again and it should work. I am looking into correcting this glitch.