Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Two Years Blogging About the Cubs I'll Never Get Back

I just realized that today is Aisle 424's second birthday.  It's amazing how fast the time goes and how quickly the little ones grow up.  It seems like just yesterday that only two or three people were even aware of this blog.  Now, thanks to the miracle of the interwebs and a plethora of dick jokes and f-bombs, well over five people are aware of it.


I think I may treat myself to an extra Twinkie at the convenience store before heading back down into my mother's basement to continue dissecting the 2010 season.

Seriously, thanks to everyone for reading my drivel over the last couple of years.  I keep hoping that someway, somehow the content might get more fun, but the Cubs are hellbent and determined to push me as far down into defensive snark as possible.

Speaking of which... Matt Garza?  Really?  REALLY?!  The difference between this team contending and not is Matt Garza? Lord, grant me the strength to make it through a third year.

1 comments:

FrankS said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

The easiest way to comment is to choose the Name/URL option from the Comment As dropdown menu below. You do not need to put in a URL for this option to work.

Sometimes upon submitting the comment, you will get an error saying there is a problem. Submit the comment again and it should work. I am looking into correcting this glitch.